DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE: BASEBALL | FOOTBALL
Refresh  
  Page last updated on Thu Sep 29 04:32:13 EDT 2016
TOP NEWS
UFC 134: SCHAUB VS. NOGUEIRA
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:05 PM EDT

UFC 134

Saturday, August 27 – 9:00 p.m. ET
HSBC Arena – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Brendan Schaub (9-1-0) vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (32-6-1)

Heavyweight Bout
Line: Schaub -260, Nogueira +200

While most of the attention for the fight card on Saturday will be on the Anderson-Silva throwdown, two very talented heavyweights in Brendan Schaub and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira take the floor for an exciting slugfest. Although both fighters are 28, they could not have taken different routes to this fight, with Schaub only having 10 MMA fights under his belt to Nogueira who is preparing for his 40th bout. Las Vegas odds.

Play on the American SCHAUB to win this matchup as a favorite. He cannot match the experience that Nogueira brings to the table, but in limited MMA experience appears to be a true up-and-comer. Noguiera on the other hand, has lost two of his past three matches and while they are the same age, he has far more miles on the odometer and could be wearing down early in his career.

Schaub (9-1-0) has a healthy background in boxing and cardio training. Nicknamed “The Hybrid,” he is a well-rounded fighter, although 64% of his skill set comes via striking, while the other 36% comes from takedowns. Noguiera avoids 63% of strikes, and he’ll need to keep that number as high as possible in Saturday’s match if he wants to pull off the upset against the American. Vegas odds.

Nogueira, more commonly known as “Minotaur,” also is a boxer in addition to a Jiu-Jitsu fighter. If the fight goes long, he will be in great position because he is known in his division for having great stamina. Five of his past eight fights have gone three rounds, of which he has won all five. A talented submission artist, he has many routes to victory, but will need to avoid Schaub’s early-striking ability if he wants to compete. Betting lines.


Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
FOOTBALL: 8/7/2016 - 10/31/2016
BASEBALL 8/10/2016 - 10/2/2016
TOP TEN WAGERS
RK Team
1
Cincinnati Bengals
2
Cincinnati Bengals
3
Miami Dolphins
4
Miami Dolphins
5
Connecticut
09/19/2016
OtherTEST1 VS TEST200:00 AM PST
09/29/2016
WTA - Tashkent, UzbekistanTSURENKO, L vs. HIBINO, N00:15 AM PST
ATP - Shenzhen, ChinaBELLUCCI, T vs. FABBIANO, T00:40 AM PST
WTA - Wuhan, China, DoublesGARCIA C / MLADENOVIC K vs. MCHALE C / PENG S00:40 AM PST
ATP - Chengdu, ChinaANDERSON, K vs. KYRGIOS, N00:45 AM PST
WTA - Wuhan, ChinaKUZNETSOVA, S vs. RADWANSKA, A00:45 AM PST
WTA - Wuhan, ChinaHALEP, S vs. KEYS, M01:25 AM PST
WTA - Tashkent, UzbekistanALLERTOVA, D vs. FLIPKENS, K01:30 AM PST
ATP - Shenzhen, ChinaBERDYCH, T vs. KUKUSHKIN, M02:30 AM PST
WTA - Tashkent, Uzbekistan, DoublesKICHENOK L / KICHENOK N vs. ABDURAIMOVA N / KUWATA H02:30 AM PST
ATP - Shenzhen, ChinaTOMIC, B vs. HARRISON, R02:40 AM PST
ATP - Chengdu, ChinaLU, Y vs. RAMOS VINOLAS, A03:30 AM PST
ATP - Shenzhen, ChinaCERVANTES HUEGUN, I vs. VESELY, J03:50 AM PST
WTA - Wuhan, ChinaKVITOVA, P vs. KONTA, J04:00 AM PST
ATP - Chengdu, ChinaTHIEM, D vs. WU, D04:50 AM PST
MLBArizona Diamondbacks vs Washington Nationals10:05 AM PST
MLBCleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers10:10 AM PST
MLBChicago Cubs vs Pittsburgh Pirates4:05 PM PST
MLBBoston Red Sox vs New York Yankees4:05 PM PST
MLBBaltimore Orioles vs Toronto Blue Jays4:05 PM PST
MLBPhiladelphia Phillies vs Atlanta Braves4:10 PM PST
MLBCincinnati Reds vs St. Louis Cardinals4:15 PM PST
MLBMinnesota Twins vs Kansas City Royals4:15 PM PST
College FootballConnecticut vs Houston5:00 PM PST
MLBTampa Bay Rays vs Chicago White Sox5:10 PM PST
NFLMiami Dolphins vs Cincinnati Bengals5:25 PM PST
College FootballKansas vs Texas Tech5:30 PM PST
MLBLos Angeles Dodgers vs San Diego Padres6:10 PM PST
MLBOakland Athletics vs Seattle Mariners7:10 PM PST
MLBColorado Rockies vs San Francisco Giants7:15 PM PST
09/30/2016
College FootballStanford vs Washington6:00 PM PST
College FootballToledo vs BYU7:15 PM PST
10/02/2016
NFLIndianapolis Colts vs Jacksonville Jaguars06:30 AM PST
NFLBuffalo Bills vs New England Patriots10:00 AM PST
NFLCleveland Browns vs Washington Redskins10:00 AM PST
NFLDetroit Lions vs Chicago Bears10:00 AM PST
NFLTennessee Titans vs Houston Texans10:00 AM PST
NFLCarolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons10:00 AM PST
NFLOakland Raiders vs Baltimore Ravens10:00 AM PST
NFLSeattle Seahawks vs New York Jets10:00 AM PST
NFLDenver Broncos vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers1:05 PM PST
NFLNew Orleans Saints vs San Diego Chargers1:25 PM PST
NFLDallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers1:25 PM PST
NFLLos Angeles Rams vs Arizona Cardinals1:25 PM PST
NFLKansas City Chiefs vs Pittsburgh Steelers5:30 PM PST
10/03/2016
NFLNew York Giants vs Minnesota Vikings5:30 PM PST

x