PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
7:05 PM EDT
901 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(r) tepesch, n8o208.5 / 8.5o15 / 8.58.5u15+1.5(-200)0TOP 3
902 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(r) taillon, j-120-122 / -121 / -123-125-1.5(+170)4
TV: ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 80, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 81
7:10 PM EDT
903 SAN DIEGO PADRES(r) rea, c9.59o15 / 9o20 / 9o219o20+1.5(-175)2BOT 2
904 CINCINNATI REDS(l) reed, c-125-131 / -130 / -133-125-1.5(+155)0
TV: FS-Ohio, FS-San Diego, DTV: 660, 694 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 80, RH 62% HEAT INDEX 83
7:10 PM EDT
905 CHICAGO CUBS(r) hendricks, k-160-151 / -150 / -151-150-1.5(+110)4BOT 2
906 MIAMI MARLINS(r) koehler, t7.5o207.5 / 7.5o15 / 8o158o13+1.5(-130)4
CUB-1B-Anthony Rizzo-? | TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-Florida, DTV: 654, 665 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 84, RH 71% HEAT INDEX 91 (MARLINS STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)
7:35 PM EDT
907 NEW YORK METS(l) matz, s-170-215 / -210 / -214-215-1.5(-140)0TOP 2
908 ATLANTA BRAVES(r) blair, a8u208u20 / 8u15 / 88u12+1.5(+120)0
NYM-LF-Yoenis Cespedes-Probable | TV: FS-South, SNY, DTV: 639, 646 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 6-11. GAME TEMP 91, RH 42% HEAT INDEX 94
8:10 PM EDT
909 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) scherzer, m-175-181 / -182 / -184-185-1.5(-120)
910 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) davies, z7.5u207.5u15 / 7.5u20 / 7.5u157.5u20+1.5(+100)
MIL-LF-Ryan Braun-Doubtful | TV: MASN2, DTV: 641 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 72, RH 57% HEAT INDEX 73
8:40 PM EDT
911 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(r) bradley, a1111o20 / 11.5u15 / 11o2011.5u20+1.5(-165)
912 COLORADO ROCKIES(l) anderson, t-135-133 / -140 / -134-132-1.5(+145)
COL-SS-Trevor Story-Doubtful | COL-LF-Carlos Gonzalez-Doubtful | TV: FS-Arizona, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 683, 686 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO RIGHT 10-15, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 78, RH 33% HEAT INDEX 78
10:15 PM EDT
913 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(r) eflin, z8u208u20 / 8u15 / 8u208u15+1.5(-140)
914 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(r) peavy, j-230-221 / -230 / -215-185-1.5(+120)
TV: CSN-Bay, DTV: 696 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 15-25, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 66, RH 56%
7:05 PM EDT
915 TAMPA BAY RAYS(l) moore, m9.5u209.5o20 / 9.5 / 9.5u209.5u15+1.5(-145)
916 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(r) gallardo, y-130-151 / -149 / -150-151-1.5(+125)0delayed
TV: MASN, SunSports, DTV: 640, 653 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM RIGHT 7-12. GAME TEMP 77, RH 66% HEAT INDEX 80
7:05 PM EDT
917 MINNESOTA TWINS(l) milone, t8.5u208 / 8u20 / 8u158u20+1.5(-125)0TOP 3
918 NEW YORK YANKEES(r) tanaka, m-230-205 / -210 / -211-200-1.5(+105)0
TV: FS-North, YES, DTV: 631, 668 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM RIGHT 8-13. GAME TEMP 78, RH 44% HEAT INDEX 79
7:10 PM EDT
919 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) salazar, d8o20-107 / -106 / -108-109-1.5(+145)0TOP 3
920 DETROIT TIGERS(r) zimmermann, j-1088o15 / 8 / 8o158+1.5(-165)0
TV: FS-Detroit, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 663 | FAIR, WIND IN FROM LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 79, RH 34% HEAT INDEX 78
8:05 PM EDT
921 BOSTON RED SOX(l) price, d-170-201 / -200 / -198-200-1.5(-130)
922 TEXAS RANGERS(r) martinez, n9o159.5u22 / 9.5o14 / 9.5o159.5u20+1.5(+110)
TEX-LF-Ian Desmond-Probable | TV: FS-Southwest, NESN, DTV: 628, 676 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM RIGHT 9-14. GAME TEMP 91, RH 43% HEAT INDEX 95
8:10 PM EDT
923 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(r) sanchez, a-145-163 / -164 / -170-171-1.5(-115)
924 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) rodon, c98.5o20 / 8.5o13 / 8.58.5o15+1.5(-105)
TOR-3B-Josh Donaldson-Probable | TOR-RF-Jose Bautista-OUT | CWS-1B-Jose Abreu-Doubtful | CLEAR, WIND IN FROM LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 72, RH 59% HEAT INDEX 73
8:15 PM EDT
925 HOUSTON ASTROS(l) keuchel, d-120-130 / -131 / -132-129-1.5(+130)
926 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) vlquez, e8.5u208.5u20 / 8.5u15 / 8o208o15+1.5(-150)
TV: FS-Kansas City, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 672, 674 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 7-12. GAME TEMP 85, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 90
10:05 PM EDT
927 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(l) surkamp, e9o159o20 / 9u15 / 9o119o20+1.5(-155)
928 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(r) weaver, j-150-149 / -148 / -149-155-1.5(+135)
Overnight Pitching Change: Oakland - E. Surkamp (L) for Undecided OAK | TV: CSN-California, FS-West, DTV: 692, 698 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 69, RH 73%
10:10 PM EDT
929 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(r) martinez, c-135-119 / -113 / -114-116-1.5(+145)
930 SEATTLE MARINERS(l) leblanc, w8o208 / 8u11 / 8u158.5u20+1.5(-165)
TV: FS-Midwest, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 671, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 64, RH 65% (SAFECO FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
Top Sportsbooks
ARENA FB
06/24/2016
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
7:30 PM EDT
341 Tampa Bay Storm9897.5u15 / 96 / 95.5u1594.5
342 Orlando Predators-24 -21 -09 / -20.5 / -20 +04-19
ORL-QB-Randy Hippeard-OUT | TV: CBSC, DTV: 221
Top Experts
CFL
06/24/2016
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
8:30 PM EDT
123 MONTREAL ALOUETTES48.549.5 / 49 / 4848.5+120
124 WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS-3.5 -2 -15 / -2.5 -05 / -2.5 -2.5 -05-140
TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
BASEBALL 6/5/2016 - 8/9/2016
TOP TEN WAGERS
RK Team
1
New York Yankees
2
Cleveland Indians
3
Chicago Cubs
4
Pittsburgh Pirates
5
Washington Nationals

x