ScoresAndOdds.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.ScoresAndOdds.com
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
We collect aggregate information site-wide, including anonymous site statistics (e.g.: The number of page views or visits a certain section of our web site will receive). This information is used to improve the user experience and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising. This information is not stored in any way that would identify the actions or personal information of a specific user.
During optional registration, we may ask you to provide us with two types of information: (1) personal information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, e-mail address, and physical address; and (2) demographic information, such as gender, zip code, or similar information. We may collect this information at various places and forms on ScoresAndOdds.com, including registration forms for newsletters and other e-mail communications, when you communicate or otherwise interact with us, contests or sweepstakes or surveys. You may also be asked to choose a user name and password in order to identify yourself during future visits to the ScoresAndOdds.com. Do not use your real name or the name of any other actual person as your user name. Providing us with information about yourself is your choice, and you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of ScoresAndOdds.comís features. User information is not sold or shared with any other entities.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
ScoresAndOdds.com pages may contain electronic images (generally, single-pixel ".gif" images) called "web beacons." These web beacons allow us to monitor and collect certain anonymous information about the viewer of the web page, such as the type of browser being used, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. ScoresAndOdds.com uses web beacons for purposes that include, without limitation, the following:
- Counting unique users (actually, unique web browsers), visits and page views.
- Monitoring traffic and conversion patterns through our various product and service offerings on ScoresAndOdds.com.
- Personalizing your experience when you visit ScoresAndOdds.com, including the advertising and content you see.
- Determining whether or not e-mail messages were opened, links were clicked or notifications/offers were acted upon.
CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, AND MESSAGE BOARDS
ScoresAndOdds.com may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to its users. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas.
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
ScoresAndOdds.com contains web pages through which you can change your e-mail subscriptions or correct or update the personal information you have provided to us through registration.
ScoresAndOdds.com incorporates reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that ScoresAndOdds.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to ScoresAndOdds.com via its Web Sites, and you do so at your own risk.
WITH WHOM INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others:
- Third parties providing services on our behalf
- Non-Personal Information
- We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and web site usage information with third parties.
- Business Transfers
- In the event that ScoresAndOdds.com is sold or other similar transactions occur, the user database, including your personal information, may be one of the key business assets for the transaction. Hence, ScoresAndOdds.com reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our assets, or other corporate change.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Web Sites are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Web Sites or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This site contains links to other sites. ScoresAndOdds.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.