SORT:       
PRINT SCHEDULES BASKETBALL | HOCKEY
PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVE Printable Version
Top Sportsbooks
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
1:05 PM EDT
965 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) bauer, t88.5u15 / 8.5 / 8.5o158.5o20+1.5(-230)
966 DETROIT TIGERS(r) simon, a-135-112 / -116 / -110-109-1.5(+190)
TV: FS-1, FS-Detroit, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 219, 662, 663 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 49, RH 34%
1:10 PM EDT
951 CHICAGO CUBS(r) arrieta, j-120-121 / -118 / -120-119-1.5(+135)FREE
952 CINCINNATI REDS(r) desclafani, a7.5u207 / 7u15 / 7u337u25+1.5(-155)
TV: FS-Ohio, DTV: 661 | CLOUDY, 90% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 10-15, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 53, RH 83%
2:10 PM EDT
967 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) volquez, e-115-136 / -135 / -130-129-1.5(+120)
968 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) danks, j88u15 / 8 / 8u198u20+1.5(-140)
Game postponed | TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-Kansas City, DTV: 665, 672 | CLOUDY, 80% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 12-17, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 45, RH 79% WIND CHILL 38 (. SUSPENDED GAME FROM FRIDAY 4/24 WILL BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO START OF THIS GAME.)
4:05 PM EDT
969 HOUSTON ASTROS(r) feldman, s8u158u20 / 8 / 8o158.5+1.5(-205)
970 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) graveman, k-130-122 / -120 / -115-116-1.5(+175)
TV: CSN-California, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 674, 698 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS EARLY. WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 9-14. GAME TEMP 59, RH 69%
4:05 PM EDT
979 NEW YORK METS(r) harvey, m-1207o20 / 7u10 / 77o20+1.5(-200)
980 NEW YORK YANKEES(l) sabathia, c7o20-118 / -117 / -126-124-1.5(+170)
TV: FS-1, SNY, DTV: 219, 639 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 56, RH 30%
4:10 PM EDT
953 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) strasburg, s-130-143 / -145 / -150-149-1.5(+110)
954 MIAMI MARLINS(r) koehler, t7.5u257.5u29 / 7.5u30 / 7.5u227.5u15+1.5(-130)
TV: FS-Florida, MASN, DTV: 640, 654 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 7-12. GAME TEMP 88, RH 56% HEAT INDEX 95 (MARLINS STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
6:10 PM EDT
971 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(l) norris, d-115-112 / -109 / -102-101+1.5(-210)
972 TAMPA BAY RAYS(r) ramirez, e88 / 8u158o15-1.5(+180)
TOR-RF-Jose Bautista-Doubtful | TV: SunSports, DTV: 653 | Dome
7:05 PM EDT
955 ATLANTA BRAVES(r) miller, s-125-112 / -113 / -114-115-1.5(+145)
956 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(r) buchanan, d7.5u257.5u20 / 7o20 / 77o15+1.5(-165)
TV: FS-South, DTV: 646 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE SHOWERS LATE. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 52, RH 42%
7:05 PM EDT
973 BOSTON RED SOX(r) masterson, j8o159u29 / 8.5 / 8.5u138.5u20+1.5(-215)
974 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(l) chen, w-120-115 / -109 / -107-108-1.5(+185)
TV: MASN2, NESN, DTV: 628, 641 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 70% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND OUT TO RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 48, RH 63%
7:10 PM EDT
957 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(r) wainwright, a-150-140 / -141 / -145-152-1.5(+110)
958 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) peralta, w7o257o15 / 7o25 / 7.5u157.5+1.5(-130)
MIL-CF-Carlos Gomez-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, FS-Wisconsin, DTV: 669, 671 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 10-15, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 44, RH 53% WIND CHILL 38 (MILLER PARK ROOF MAY CLOSE IN COLD WEATHER)
8:10 PM EDT
959 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(r) burnett, a-125-120 / -127 / -130-125-1.5(+125)
960 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(r) de la rosa, r8.5o208.5o209u20+1.5(-145)
TV: FS-Arizona, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659, 686 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS LATE. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 12-17, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 77, RH 29% HEAT INDEX 75 (CHASE FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
8:10 PM EDT
961 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(r) hudson, t10u2010o15 / 10o20 / 10o2110o20+1.5(-170)
962 COLORADO ROCKIES(l) de la rosa, j-120-123 / -126 / -130-128-1.5(+150)
TV: CSN-Bay, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 683, 696 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM CENTER 10-15. GAME TEMP 57, RH 40%
8:40 PM EDT
963 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(r) mccarthy, b7u25-113 / -111 / -112-113-1.5(+150)
964 SAN DIEGO PADRES(r) kennedy, i-1086.5o20 / 7u20 / 6.5o156.5o20+1.5(-170)
TV: FS-San Diego, DTV: 694 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 10-15, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 66, RH 67%
9:05 PM EDT
975 TEXAS RANGERS(r) lewis, c8u158u15 / 88u20+1.5(-160)
976 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(l) wilson, c-170-165 / -160 / -158-160-1.5(+140)
TEX-P-Yu Darvish-OUT | TV: FS-Southwest, FS-West, DTV: 676, 692 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE DRIZZLE. WIND OUT TO RIGHT 4-9. GAME TEMP 65, RH 65%
9:10 PM EDT
977 MINNESOTA TWINS(r) may, t7.5u157.5u15 / 7.5 / 7.5u227.5u20+1.5(-155)
978 SEATTLE MARINERS(l) paxton, j-160-162 / -165 / -162-160-1.5(+135)
TV: FS-North, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 668, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS EARLY. WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 53, RH 59% (SAFECO FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
Top Experts
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentPuck LineScores
3:05 PM EDT
5 WASHINGTON CAPITALS5o405o405o45+1.5(-270)
6 NEW YORK ISLANDERS-130-130-1.5(+225)
WAS-G-Braden Holtby-Probable | NYI-G-Jaroslav Halak-Probable | TV: NBC
6:05 PM EDT
1 DETROIT RED WINGS5o405o40+1.5(-195)
2 TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING-185-185-190-1.5(+165)
DET-G-Petr Mrazek-Probable | TAM-G-Ben Bishop-Probable | TV: NBCS, DTV: 220
8:05 PM EDT
3 NASHVILLE PREDATORS5o355o355o40+1.5(-210)FREE
4 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS-170-170-165-1.5(+180)
Time-change to 08:05pm EDT | NAS-G-Pekka Rinne-Probable | CHI-G-Scott Darling-Probable | TV: NBC
9:05 PM EDT
7 VANCOUVER CANUCKS5o205o20+1.5(-270)
8 CALGARY FLAMES-130-130-1.5(+225)
VAN-G-Ryan Miller-Probable | CAL-G-Jonas Hiller-Probable | TV: NBCS, DTV: 220
ARENA FB
04/25/2015
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
10:00 PM EDT
107 Orlando Predators
108 Spokane Shock
TV: ESPN3.com
10:00 PM EDT
109 Arizona Rattlers
110 LA Kiss
TV: CBSC, DTV: 221
10:30 PM EDT
111 Por Thunder
112 San Jose SaberCats
TV: ESPN3.com

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
BASEBALL 4/5/2015 - 6/4/2015
TOP TEN WAGERS
RK Team
1
Portland Trailblazers
2
Atlanta Hawks
3
St Louis Cardinals
4
New York Yankees
5
Detroit Tigers
04/25/2015
ATP - Bucharest, Romania, DoublesBOLELLI S / DARCIS S vs. MONROE N / SITAK A06:45 AM PST
WTA - Stuttgart, Germany, DoublesMARTIC P / VOGT S I vs. MATTEK-SANDS B / SAFAROVA L06:45 AM PST
ATP - Barcelona, SpainFERRER, DAVID vs. ANDUJAR, PABLO07:00 AM PST
ATP - Barcelona, Spain, DoublesMURRAY J / PEERS J vs. KLIZAN M / QURESHI A-U-H08:20 AM PST
WTA - Stuttgart, GermanyKERBER, ANGELIQUE vs. BRENGLE, MADISON09:30 AM PST
WTA - Stuttgart, Germany, DoublesPARRA SANTONJA A / ROSOLSKA A vs. GARCIA C / SREBOTNIK K10:45 AM PST
NHLCapitals at Islanders12:00 PM PST

x