PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
8:05 PM EDT
701 ATLANTA HAWKS-1.5 -05-2.5 / -2.5 -15 / -3 -3 -15-153+1.5 104Under 198
702 BOSTON CELTICS197o05199 / 198 / 197.5198+13310292final
Time-change to 08:10pm EDT | TV: TNT, DTV: 245
Top Sportsbooks
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
2:20 PM EDT
951 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) jungmann, t6.5o156.5o15 / 6.5o19 / 6.5o186.5+1.5(+130)2Over 6.5
952 CHICAGO CUBS(r) arrieta, j-260-370 / -365 / -359-365-1.5(-150)7final
Overnight Pitching Change: Milwaukee - T. Jungmann for Z. Davies | CUB-3B-Kris Bryant-? | TV: CSN-Chicago, DTV: 665 | CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM CENTER 10-20. GAME TEMP 44, RH 89% WIND CHILL 37
3:10 PM EDT
953 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(r) nicasio, j-10410.5o20 / 10.5o15 / 10.510.5u15+1.5(-185)
954 COLORADO ROCKIES(r) chatwood, t11.5u15-114 / -110 / -114-115-1.5(+165)cancelled
Game postponed | TV: ROOT-Pittsburgh, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 659, 683 | CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SNOWSHOWERS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 9-14. GAME TEMP 38, RH 79% WIND CHILL 30.
4:05 PM EDT
955 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(r) nola, a7.5o207.5u25 / 7o25 / 7.5u257o25+1.5(-185)3Under 7
956 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) roark, t-166-147 / -145 / -141-140-1.5(+165)0final
Time-change to 04:40pm EDT | TV: MASN, DTV: 640 | CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 54, RH 93%
9:40 PM EDT
957 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(r) wacha, m-125-127 / -128 / -124-122-1.5(+135)0Under 8.5
958 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(r) de la rosa, r98.5o14 / 8.5o15 / 8.58.5o15+1.5(-155)3final
TV: FS-Arizona, FS-Midwest, DTV: 671, 686 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 11-16, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 72, RH 14% WIND CHILL 0 (WINDS GUSTY EARLY, DECREASING LATE.)
10:10 PM EDT
959 MIAMI MARLINS(r) fernandez, j6.5o156.5u25 / 6o22 / 6o206o15+1.5(-215)5Over 6
960 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(r) maeda, k-134-122 / -123 / -119-120-1.5(+185)3final
TV: FS-Florida, MLB, DTV: 213, 654 | FAIR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 62, RH 46%
1:10 PM EDT
961 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) bassitt, c8.5o158.5 / 8.5o13 / 8.58.5u15+1.5(-184)3Over 8.5
962 DETROIT TIGERS(r) sanchez, a-130-126 / -123 / -122-125-1.5(+164)7final
Time-change to 01:10pm EDT | TV: FS-Detroit, MLB, DTV: 213, 663 | CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS EARLY. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 9-14. GAME TEMP 46, RH 70%
7:05 PM EDT
963 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) danks, j9u208.5o15 / 8.5o20 / 8.5o158.5o20+1.5(-160)2Over 8.5
964 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(r) wilson, t-136-145 / -146 / -147-148-1.5(+140)10final
TV: CSN-Chicago, MASN2, DTV: 641, 665 | CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS EARLY. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 7-12. GAME TEMP 49, RH 80%
7:10 PM EDT
965 ATLANTA BRAVES(r) chacin, j8.5o158.5u20 / 8.5o15 / 8.5o128.5o15+1.5(-125)5Under 8.5
966 BOSTON RED SOX(r) buchholz, c-210-210 / -200 / -190-195-1.5(+105)3final
TV: FS-South, MLB, NESN, DTV: 213, 628, 646 | CLOUDY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 49, RH 42%
Top Experts
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentPuck LineScores
8:05 PM EDT
1 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS5o195o25 / 5o20 / 5o155o16+1.5(-290)3Over 5
2 WASHINGTON CAPITALS-126-125 / -123 / -124-125-1.5(+230)4final
Time-change to 08:10pm EDT | TV: NBCS, DTV: 220

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
PRINTABLE BRACKETS - UPDATED AFTER EVERY ROUND
BASEBALL 4/3/2016 - 6/4/2016
BASKETBALL 3/8/2016 - 4/12/2016
HOCKEY 3/8/2016 - 4/9/2016
TOP TEN WAGERS
RK Team
1
Charlotte Hornets
2
Chicago Cubs
3
Chicago Cubs
4
Indiana Pacers
5
Los Angeles Angels
04/29/2016
MLBCHI WHITE SOX vs BAL ORIOLES4:05 PM PST
MLBCLE INDIANS vs PHI PHILLIES4:05 PM PST
MLBCIN REDS vs PIT PIRATES4:05 PM PST
MLBTOR BLUE JAYS vs TB RAYS4:10 PM PST
MLBSFO GIANTS vs NY METS4:10 PM PST
MLBNY YANKEES vs BOS RED SOX (BATTER PROPS)4:10 PM PST
NBAToronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers4:35 PM PST
MLBLA ANGELS vs TEX RANGERS5:05 PM PST
NBAMiami Heat vs Charlotte Hornets5:05 PM PST
NHLSt. Louis Blues vs Dallas Stars5:05 PM PST
MLBMIA MARLINS vs MIL BREWERS5:10 PM PST
MLBDET TIGERS vs MIN TWINS5:10 PM PST
MLBWAS NATIONALS vs STL CARDINALS5:15 PM PST
MLBCOL ROCKIES vs ARI DIAMONDBACKS6:40 PM PST
MLBHOU ASTROS vs OAK ATHLETICS7:05 PM PST
MLBSDG PADRES vs LA DODGERS7:10 PM PST
MLBKC ROYALS vs SEA MARINERS7:10 PM PST
NBALA Clippers vs Portland Trail Blazers7:35 PM PST
NHLNashville Predators vs San Jose Sharks7:35 PM PST
04/30/2016
WTA - Prague, Czech RepublicSTOSUR, SAMANTHA vs. SAFAROVA, LUCIE03:00 AM PST
ATP - Istanbul, Turkey, DoublesCIPOLLA F / SELA D vs. DURAN G / GONZALEZ M04:00 AM PST
ATP - Munich, GermanyZVEREV, ALEXANDER vs. THIEM, DOMINIC04:30 AM PST
ATP - Munich, GermanyKOHLSCHREIBER, PHILIPP vs. FOGNINI, FABIO06:00 AM PST
WTA - Rabat, MoroccoBACSINSZKY, TIMEA vs. ERAKOVIC, MARINA06:00 AM PST
ATP - Istanbul, TurkeyKARLOVIC, IVO vs. DIMITROV, GRIGOR06:30 AM PST
ATP - Munich, Germany, DoublesMARACH O / MARTIN F vs. KONTINEN H / PEERS J07:20 AM PST
ATP - Istanbul, TurkeySCHWARTZMAN, DIEGO SEBASTIAN vs. DELBONIS, FEDERICO09:00 AM PST
MLBDET TIGERS vs MIN TWINS11:10 AM PST
MLBWAS NATIONALS vs STL CARDINALS11:15 AM PST
MLBATL BRAVES vs CHI CUBS11:20 AM PST
NHLNY Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning12:05 PM PST
MLBSFO GIANTS vs NY METS1:05 PM PST
MLBHOU ASTROS vs OAK ATHLETICS1:05 PM PST
MLBTOR BLUE JAYS vs TB RAYS3:10 PM PST
MLBCIN REDS vs PIT PIRATES4:05 PM PST
MLBCHI WHITE SOX vs BAL ORIOLES4:05 PM PST
MLBCLE INDIANS vs PHI PHILLIES4:05 PM PST
MLBMIA MARLINS vs MIL BREWERS4:10 PM PST
MLBNY YANKEES vs BOS RED SOX4:10 PM PST
MLBLA ANGELS vs TEX RANGERS5:05 PM PST
NHLPittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals5:05 PM PST
MLBCOL ROCKIES vs ARI DIAMONDBACKS5:10 PM PST
MLBSDG PADRES vs LA DODGERS6:10 PM PST
NBAOklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs6:35 PM PST
MLBKC ROYALS vs SEA MARINERS7:10 PM PST
05/01/2016
NBAIndiana Pacers vs Toronto Raptors12:00 PM PST
NBACharlotte Hornets vs Miami Heat12:00 PM PST
NBAPortland Trail Blazers vs LA Clippers12:00 PM PST
NBAHouston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors12:00 PM PST
NHLDallas Stars vs St. Louis Blues12:05 PM PST
NHLNashville Predators vs San Jose Sharks5:05 PM PST

x