bet365 Sportsbook Promo Code
bet365 was founded back in 2000 in Stoke-on-Trent, England, and has since grown into one of the largest online gambling companies in the world servicing over 40 countries and over 35 million customers. bet365 is known for bringing new innovations to the market and was the first online sportsbook to offer live streaming and live in-game betting.
They now bring their over 20 years of experience to the U.S. market and first launched in New Jersey in August 2019. Let this page be your guide to all things bet365 including their bonus offer, how to sign up, and much more.
Bet365 in Canada
Bet365 finally expanded beyond New Jersey and Colorado after its launch in Ohio on January 1, 2023. While it may not be in very many states, bet365 is now fully licensed in the Canadian province of Ontario. Prior to federal legalization of single-game wagering in 2021, Bet365 operated in a legal gray area in the country, with sports betting being not fully legal but not explicitly illegal either. Now that provinces are allowed to regulate sports betting as they see fit, Ontario became the first one to welcome outside operators to become licensed and regulated. Many signed up, including Bet365, which went live in the province on April 4, 2022, the first day it was authorized to do so. Bet365 should do very well in the province due to its brand recognition and the fact that it offers an appealing product.
bet365 New Account Offer
Bet365 has a great new customer promotion. After clicking here to sign up for an account, if you bet $1 or more on a qualifying wager, you get $200 in bet credits. What a deal!
Note – The bonus code MAXSCORES can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Deposit required. Bonus bets added to bet credits balance. Bonus bet risk is excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. You must claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account. Once released, your bonus bet credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- Place qualifying bets of $1 or more to get $200 in bonus bet Credits. Your qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards releasing your bonus bet Credits.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your bonus bet credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative risk on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or Live In Game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new risk on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, Live In Game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
- Your bonus bet credits are non-withdrawable and excluded from any returns. Any returns from bonus bet credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bonus bet credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your bonus bet credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Getting started at bet365 Online Sportsbook
bet365 makes the registration process simple and quick. Follow the directions below to get started
- Click on the link here and you will be taken to our exclusive landing page.
- Click on “Bet Now” which will take you to the online sportsbook homepage.
- Click on the yellow Join button in the top right corner and follow the steps on the page.
- Be sure to use our exclusive Promo Code MAXSCORES to receive the maximum bonus.
A Few Notes on Eligibility
- You must be 21 years of age or older to create an account.
- You do not need to be a resident to participate and can create an account and make deposits and withdrawals from anywhere, but must be physically located in a state where bet365 is live in order to place any bets.
- bet365 will use geolocation technology to verify your location via your phone’s GPS or available wifi signals if using a desktop.
bet365 has you covered on all the popular deposit and withdrawal methods. Please check the site’s cashier for all available options.
bet365 has one of the most exhaustive lists of available betting markets. From classic American sports like basketball, baseball, football and hockey to international favorites like soccer, tennis and cricket. bet365 also has tons of niche markets like darts, cycling, MMA and table tennis.
Not only does bet365 have one of the most impressive libraries of available markets, but each matchup has almost every bet you could ever dream up. From the classic moneyline, spreads, totals and futures, to the alternative lines, a myriad of prop bets and in-game bets for almost every vertical.
Speaking of in-game betting, bet365 makes it easy to follow along with live-streaming available for select matches and constantly updating scores and stats.
bet365 Company Information
bet365 was founded over 20 years ago and is a pioneer in the online sportsbook world. bet365 was the first to offer the popular in-game betting and to add streaming services to their list of perks.
bet365 is live in over 40 countries with over 35 million customers on 5 continents. Their US online sportsbook mirrors that of their international product with a few minor changes to adhere to local laws. bet365 does not have any imminent deals to enter into any other US markets, but as more states look to legalize online and retail sports betting, we fully expect bet365 to expand their reach outside of Ohio, New Jersey, and Colorado.
Online Betting: App vs Browser
With the sheer volume of betting options, bet365 may look a tad bit overwhelming at first, but they really do a great job of keeping the page relatively uncluttered. The no-nonsense layout gives you all your available betting markets on the left side of the page on the browser-based version, and as a popout menu on the app. Once you find the game or match you want, all the available bets are easily sorted in drop-down format.
bet365 is one of the most experienced online sportsbooks in the world, and this experience shines through in every aspect of their US-based book. bet365 has used this experience to give customers what they want, a no-nonsense online sportsbook with a ton of betting options, live streaming and great pricing.
The bet365 mobile app is available for both iOS and Android-powered devices. Simply download the app in the Apple app store or download the Android app directly from the site.
bet365 Sportsbook FAQs
What is the bet365 online sportsbook offer?
Bet365 is offering a great new customer promotion. After making a deposit, if you bet just $1 or more, you earn up to $200 in bonus bet credits. Please see above for the terms and conditions of bet365’s online sportsbook bonus offer.
Is bet365 online sportsbook legal?
Yes! bet365 is regulated by state regulators in every state in which it operates. The regulators put all online sportsbooks through a rigorous testing process before allowing them to go live.
In what states can I use bet365 online sportsbook?
Currently, bet365 is only available in Ohio, New Jersey, and Colorado.
Is bet365 online sportsbook safe?
Yes! Playing on a legal and regulated online sportsbook like bet365 gives you peace of mind that all of your funds are kept safe and all betting is fair.
Is there a bet365 online casino?
Yes, there is a bet365 casino available to bettors in New Jersey. It features all the biggest slot titles and table games. If bet365 does expand to other states, we would expect the casino to join the sportsbook in states where it is allowed. There is no casino option in Colorado.
Why is bet365 only available in three states?
Honestly, we don’t know. The sportsbook is one of the biggest in the world, so we did think it would have expanded beyond three states by now. We are hoping that 2023 will bring bet365 to more states.
How can I contact bet365 with any questions or concerns?
bet365 has a comprehensive self-help guide that answers the most common questions. If you still need to contact them you have 3 options that can be found in the contact us section of the self-help guide:
- Live chat- Chat with a customer service rep 24/7
- Email – Send an email and a customer support rep will get back to you
- Snail Mail – You can send a hand-written letter to their offices.