bet365 Sportsbook Promo Code
bet365 was founded back in 2000 in Stoke-on-Trent, England, and has since grown into one of the largest online gambling companies in the world servicing over 40 countries and over 35 million customers. bet365 is known for bringing new innovations to the market and was the first online sportsbook to offer live streaming and live in-game betting.
They now bring their over 20 years of experience to the U.S. market and first launched in New Jersey in August 2019. Let this page be your guide to all things bet365 including their bonus offer, how to sign up and much more.
bet365 New Account Offer
|State||Promo Code||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||MAXSCORES||Hard Rock Casino||August 2019|
Note – The bonus code MAXSCORES can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
New Customers only. Up to $500 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit $10 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds and bet exclusions apply. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of $10 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of $500. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at $500) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Football Money Line), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative risk will count.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new risk on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, In-Play bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable and the Bet Credits risk is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Getting started at bet365 Online Sportsbook
bet365 makes the registration process simple and quick. Follow the directions below to get started
- Click on the link here and you will be taken to our exclusive landing page.
- Click on “Bet Now” which will take you to the online sportsbook homepage.
- Click on the yellow Join button in the top right corner and follow the steps on the page.
- Be sure to use our exclusive Promo Code MAXSCORES to receive the maximum bonus.
A Few Notes on Eligibility
- You must be 21 years of age or older to create an account.
- You do not need to be a New Jersey resident to participate and can create an account and make deposits and withdrawals from anywhere, but must be physically located in New Jersey in order to place any bets.
- bet365 will use geolocation technology to verify your location via your phone’s GPS or available wifi signals if using a desktop.
bet365 has you covered on all the popular deposit and withdrawal methods. Please check the site’s cashier for all available options.
bet365 has one of the most exhaustive lists of available betting markets. From classic American sports like basketball, baseball, football and hockey to international favorites like soccer, tennis and cricket. bet365 also has tons of niche markets like darts, cycling, MMA and table tennis.
Not only does bet365 have one of the most impressive libraries of available markets, but each matchup has almost every bet you could ever dream up. From the classic moneyline, spreads, totals and futures, to the alternative lines, a myriad of prop bets and in-game bets for almost every vertical.
Speaking of in-game betting, bet365 makes it easy to follow along with live-streaming available for select matches and constantly updating scores and stats.
bet365 Company Information
bet365 was founded over 20 years ago and are pioneers in the online sportsbook world. bet365 was the first to offer the popular in-game betting and to add streaming services to their list of perks.
bet365 is live in over 40 countries with over 35 million customers on 5 continents. Their New Jersey online sportsbook mirrors that of their international product with a few minor changes to adhere to local laws. bet365 does not have any imminent deals to enter into any other US markets, but as more states look to legalize online and retail sports betting, we fully expect bet365 to expand their reach outside of the Garden State.
Online Betting: App vs Browser
With the sheer volume of betting options, bet365 may look a tad bit overwhelming at first, but they really do a great job of keeping the page relatively uncluttered. The no-nonsense layout gives you all your available betting markets on the left side of the page on the browser-based version, and as a popout menu on the app. Once you find the game or match you want, all the available bets are easily sorted in drop-down format.
bet365 is one of the most experienced online sportsbooks in the world, and this experience shines through in every aspect of their US-based book. bet365 has used this experience to give customers what they want, a no-nonsense online sportsbook with a ton of betting options, live streaming and great pricing.
The bet365 mobile app is available for both iOS and Android-powered devices. Simply download the app in the Apple app store or download the Android app directly from the site.
bet365 Sportsbook FAQs
What is the bet365 online sportsbook offer?
Please see above for the terms and conditions of bet365’s online sportsbook bonus offer.
Is bet365 online sportsbook legal?
Yes! bet365 is regulated by the NJDGE, the same entity that oversees all retail casinos in New Jersey. The NJDGE puts all online sportsbooks through a rigorous testing process before allowing them to go live.
In what states can I use bet365 online sportsbook?
Currently, bet365 is only available in New Jersey.
Is bet365 online sportsbook safe?
Yes! Playing on a legal and regulated online sportsbook like bet365 gives you peace of mind that all of your funds are kept safe and all betting is fair.
How can I contact bet365 with any questions or concerns?
bet365 has a comprehensive self-help guide that answers the most common questions. If you still need to contact them you have 3 options that can be found in the contact us section of the self-help guide:
- Live chat- Chat with a customer service rep 24/7
- Email – Send an email and a customer support rep will get back to you
- Snail Mail – You can send a hand-written letter to their offices.