- Brad Marchand (LW) Marchand had offseason surgery to fix a sports hernia and is expected be out of action until at least the middle of January. 10/13 · Out · Hernia
- David Pastrnak (RW) Pastrnak is likely to out of commission until at least the middle of February after having arthroscopic surgery on his right hip and labral repair. 10/13 · Out · Hip
- Oscar Klefbom (D) Klefbom is sidelined with chronic arthritis in his shoulder, and there is no timetable for recovery. 10/05 · Out · Shoulder
- Tyler Seguin (C) Seguin is likely to be sidelined until at least the beginning of February after having surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip. 10/14 · Out · Hip
- Vladimir Tarasenko (RW) Tarasenko is expected to be out of commission until at least the middle of February after having left shoulder surgery. 10/05 · Out · Shoulder
- Marian Hossa (RW) Hossa has been placed on the long-term injured reserve list with a career-ending skin disorder. 10/15 · Out · Illness
- Bryan Little (C) Little is recovering from a perforated eardrum and vertigo symptoms. There is no timetable for return. 10/14 · Out · Ear
- Michal Kempny (D) Kempny had offseason surgery to repair a torn Achilles tendon and is expected to miss six to eight months. 10/06 · Out · Achilles
- Zach Aston-Reese (C) Aston-Reese is recuperating from left shoulder surgery and is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of February. 10/05 · Out · Shoulder
NHL Injury Information
NHL hockey is a rough sport, so knowing who will and won’t be in the lineup and how long they will be out can affect both short term and long term betting. Our NHL injury report gives a detailed team-by-team break down on who is in and who is out.
Our NHL injury report gives you up to the minute reports on who is hurt, sick or healthy scratch, and an estimated time for their return. This information can affect game lines, scoring lines, and more. For instance, if Alex Ovechkin, one of the top scorers in the NHL, is out of the lineup, scoring may be down for that particular night’s game. On the other hand, if the starting goalie is out, scoring may go up.
In addition to our injury report, we also have many resources that can help you be a more informed NHL bettor including
- NHL odds comparison tool: Our odds comparison tool takes a look online sportsbooks that are legal and regulated in your state to get you the best odds on all the popular betting categories.
- NHL schedule: Full slate of games scheduled that day sortable by day, time, and rotation.
- NHL matchups: An in-depth look at all NHL games and how the two teams matchup including overall records, records against the spread, scoring stats and more.
- NHL team summaries: A comprehensive list of NHL teams that can be sorted by all the important stats including overall record, scoring, defensive stats and more.