- Ronald Acuña Jr. (RF) Acuña Jr. is nursing a lower body injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Braves. 08/08 · Questionable · Lower Body
- Travis d'Arnaud (C) d'Arnaud is dealing with a leg injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Braves. 08/06 · Questionable · Leg
- Kyle Farmer (SS) Farmer is dealing with a neck injury and was scratched from today's lineup. It is uncertain if he will take the field for the Reds. 08/08 · Questionable · Neck
- Mike Moustakas (3B) Moustakas is dealing with a calf injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Reds. 08/08 · Questionable · Calf
- Jonathan India (2B) India is dealing with a hamstring injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Reds. 08/08 · Questionable · Hamstring
- Matt Carpenter (2B) Carpenter was pulled out of the game and diagnosed with a broken foot. It is uncertain when he will return to the field for the Yankees. 08/08 · Out · Foot
- Anthony Rizzo (1B) Rizzo is dealing with lower back tightness and is uncertain to take the field for the Yankees. 08/05 · Probable · Back
- Jesse Winker (LF) Winker has been dealing with a back injury but is expected to take the field for the Mariners. 08/07 · Probable · Back
- Emilio Pagán (RP) Pagan was pulled from his last game due to back cramps and is uncertain to take the field for the Twins 08/07 · Questionable · Back
- José Godoy (C) Godoy exited his last game with soreness and heat illness and is uncertain to take the field for the Pirates. 08/07 · Questionable · Illness
- Shohei Ohtani (DH) Ohtani was pulled from his last game after getting his foot stepped on and is uncertain to take the field for the Angels. 08/07 · Questionable · Foot
- Jordan Montgomery (SP) Montgomery exited his last start due to leg cramps, and it is unclear if he will make his next scheduled start. 08/06 · Questionable · Leg
- Christopher Morel (CF) Morel is dealing with right hamstring tightness but will take the field for the Cubs. 08/06 · Probable · Hamstring
- Kyle Tucker (RF) Tucker has been dealing with an illness but is expected to be available for the Astros. 08/04 · Probable · Illness
- Evan Longoria (3B) Longoria is dealing with a hamstring injury and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to return on 8/8 against the Padres 07/23 · Probable · Hamstring
MLB Injury Information
With a return to a full schedule for 2021, MLB betting should get even more interesting. Doing your research about who will be in the daily lineup has never been more important. The pains and strains of baseball’s long season, heightened by rule changes intended to speed up the pace of play, is sure to take a physical toll on even the most elite players.
Both short term and long term injuries are listed with an estimated timeframe for return which can have a huge impact on both day to day bets and futures. This page will give you the most up to date news on who is sitting out due to injury, illness, rest days and available pitchers and position players to help you make informed decisions in real time.
In addition to the injury report, we have you covered with up to date, constantly updating resources to help you become a smarter MLB handicapper. Below are the top resources to help you be a more informed bettor.
- Odds comparison tool: being able to price shop odds on various online books is one of the biggest benefits of betting in a legal and regulated environment. The odds comparison tool shows you the best odds for all the most popular bets with links to the sportsbook with best lines.
- MLB Betting matchups: detailed summary of each daily matchup including stats summarizing starting pitcher, ATS records, overall records, scoring and defensive stats.
- MLB team summaries: a full list of every team’s overall record, scoring numbers and defensive numbers in a fully sortable table.