- Brendan McKay (SP) McKay is on the mend after having thoracic outlet syndrome surgery, and there is no timetable for return. 11/26 · Out · Shoulder
- Tyler Glasnow (SP) Glasnow underwent Tommy John surgery for a UCL tear and flexor strain in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the entire 2022 season. 11/25 · Out · Elbow
- Nick Anderson (RP) Anderson is recovering from surgery to repair a partially torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is likely to be away from the field until sometime during the second half of the 2022 season. 11/25 · Out · Elbow
- Yonny Chirinos (SP) Chirinos is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured elbow, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date. 11/25 · Out · Elbow
- Charlie Morton (SP) Morton is on the mend after a right fibula fracture, and he is likely to be available for the season opener versus the Marlins. 11/25 · Probable · Calf
- Ronald Acuña Jr. (LF) Acuna Jr. is on the mend after undergoing surgery to repair a torn ACL, and he is not expected to return to the lineup until the beginning of May. 11/11 · Out · Knee
- Mike Soroka (SP) Soroka is sidelined after undergoing surgery to repair two tears in his right Achilles tendon, and he is not expected to make his season debut until sometime in July. 11/11 · Out · Achilles
- Dustin May (RP) May is recovering from Tommy John surgery, and he is not projected to make his season debut until after the All-Star break. 11/25 · Out · Elbow
- Zack Britton (RP) Britton is on the mend after undergoing Tommy John surgery, and he is likely to miss the entire 2022 season. 11/25 · Out · Elbow
- Tejay Antone (SP) Antone is expected to miss the entire 2022 season after undergoing Tommy John surgery. 11/25 · Out · Elbow
- David Bote (2B) Bote is sidelined after undergoing shoulder surgery, and he is not expected to make his season debut until sometime in May. 11/11 · Out · Shoulder
MLB Injury Information
With a return to a full schedule for 2021, MLB betting should get even more interesting. Doing your research about who will be in the daily lineup has never been more important. The pains and strains of baseball’s long season, heightened by rule changes intended to speed up the pace of play, is sure to take a physical toll on even the most elite players.
Both short term and long term injuries are listed with an estimated timeframe for return which can have a huge impact on both day to day bets and futures. This page will give you the most up to date news on who is sitting out due to injury, illness, rest days and available pitchers and position players to help you make informed decisions in real time.
In addition to the injury report, we have you covered with up to date, constantly updating resources to help you become a smarter MLB handicapper. Below are the top resources to help you be a more informed bettor.
- Odds comparison tool: being able to price shop odds on various online books is one of the biggest benefits of betting in a legal and regulated environment. The odds comparison tool shows you the best odds for all the most popular bets with links to the sportsbook with best lines.
- MLB Betting matchups: detailed summary of each daily matchup including stats summarizing starting pitcher, ATS records, overall records, scoring and defensive stats.
- MLB team summaries: a full list of every team’s overall record, scoring numbers and defensive numbers in a fully sortable table.