- Corey Dauphine (RB) Dauphine is tending to a wrist injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against Southern Miss in the Armed Forces Bowl. 12/29 · Questionable · Wrist
- Blake Vinson (OL) Vinson is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season due to a patellar injury. 09/24 · Out · Knee
- Braden Galloway (TE) Galloway has been suspended for the entire 2019 season after testing positive for a banned substance. 08/06 · Out · Suspension
NCAAF Injury Information
College football dominates the Saturday betting market each Fall. With non-stop action all day across the country, it may be hard to keep up with all the excitement. Keeping track of all the matchups, rivalries and players can get exhausting.
When betting on college football, there is a myriad of factors that should go into your decisions. Knowing who will be on the field should be on the top of that list as it can affect scoring, individual prop bets and who will or won’t cover the spread. Football players are some of the toughest athletes in the world, but even they get pains and strains over the course of a long season.
Our injury report lets you know who is hurt, sick or resting every week and provides an estimated time for return. This can help you make important decisions on both weekly and long term betting. The injury report provides up to the minute updates on all your favorite teams to help you win more bets.
In addition to the injury report, we have several other resources to help you get the best odds and compare each week’s matchups. These include:
- Odds comparison tool: Our odds comparison tool checks all the legal and regulated online sportsbooks to find you the best odds and lines on all this week’s matchups.
- Weekly schedule: In-depth look at this week’s contests along with where the line opened, line movement, current spread lines, and moneyline pricing.
- NCAAF team summary: Fully sortable table of all NCAAF teams broken down by key stats. Sort options include offensive and defensive stats, overall record, each team’s record against the spread, and over/under stats.