- Corey Dauphine (RB) Dauphine is tending to a wrist injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against Southern Miss in the Armed Forces Bowl. 12/29 · Questionable · Wrist
- Tanner Wiggins (LB) Wiggins sustained a torn ACL, ending his season. 12/07 · Out · Knee
- Cole Prudhomme (OL) Prudhomme is recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL, and there is currently no timetable for return. 12/07 · Out · Knee
- Ken Marks (OL) Marks suffered a season-ending knee injury. 12/07 · Out · Knee
- Zi'Yon Hill (DL) Hill is tending to a shoulder injury, leaving his status against Miami Ohio in the LendingTree Bowl hazy. 12/31 · Questionable · Shoulder
- Jamal Bell (WR) Bell has a foot injury, and it is unknown if he will play against Miami Ohio LendingTree Bowl. 12/31 · Questionable · Foot
- Johnny Lumpkin (TE) Lumpkin has been shut down for the remainder of the season with a shoulder injury. 12/07 · Out · Shoulder
- Tyler Brown (OL) Brown is sidelined with an injury to an unlisted area, and there is no timetable for return. 12/07 · Out · Undisclosed
- Blake Vinson (OL) Vinson is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season due to a patellar injury. 09/24 · Out · Knee
- Braden Galloway (TE) Galloway has been suspended for the entire 2019 season after testing positive for a banned substance. 08/06 · Out · Suspension
- Todd Harris Jr. (S) Harris Jr. will miss the remainder of the 2019 season due to a knee injury. 09/16 · Out · Knee
- Terrace Marshall Jr. (WR) Marshall Jr. is dealing with a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will be available to play in the College Football National Championship Game versus Clemson. 12/30 · Questionable · Shoulder
- Kardell Thomas (OL) Thomas is projected to be sidelined for an extended period while recovering from ankle surgery. 10/22 · Out · Ankle
- Swayze Bozeman (LB) Bozeman is tending to a leg ailment, and it is unclear if he will play against Tulane in the Armed Forces Bowl. 12/29 · Questionable · Leg
NCAAF Injury Information
College football dominates the Saturday betting market each Fall. With non-stop action all day across the country, it may be hard to keep up with all the excitement. Keeping track of all the matchups, rivalries and players can get exhausting.
When betting on college football, there is a myriad of factors that should go into your decisions. Knowing who will be on the field should be on the top of that list as it can affect scoring, individual prop bets and who will or won’t cover the spread. Football players are some of the toughest athletes in the world, but even they get pains and strains over the course of a long season.
Our injury report lets you know who is hurt, sick or resting every week and provides an estimated time for return. This can help you make important decisions on both weekly and long term betting. The injury report provides up to the minute updates on all your favorite teams to help you win more bets.
In addition to the injury report, we have several other resources to help you get the best odds and compare each week’s matchups. These include:
- Odds comparison tool: Our odds comparison tool checks all the legal and regulated online sportsbooks to find you the best odds and lines on all this week’s matchups.
- Weekly schedule: In-depth look at this week’s contests along with where the line opened, line movement, current spread lines, and moneyline pricing.
- NCAAF team summary: Fully sortable table of all NCAAF teams broken down by key stats. Sort options include offensive and defensive stats, overall record, each team’s record against the spread, and over/under stats.