WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Code
Wynn Resorts was founded back in 2002 by Steve Wynn, the former CEO of Mirage Resorts. Wynn’s first resort, Wynn Las Vegas has become synonymous with luxury and elegance, and Wynn has since built properties throughout the world with the same level of sophistication as the original.
Wynn Resorts has made the natural transition to online, via their WynnBET online sportsbook. Currently, WynnBET is accepting bets in a quickly increasing lineup of states and isn’t slowing down. Let this page be your guide for all you need to know about the WynnBET online sportsbook including their welcome offer, banking options, where WynnBET is coming next, and more!
WynnBET Online Sportsbook Promo Code
WynnBET is offering a very tasty promotion that puts $200 in your account after your first deposit and wager of $50 or more. Let’s go over the details of this solid new customer promotion.
|WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Code||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Welcome Offer||Bet $50, Get $200|
How it Works
After you sign up for a new WynnBET Online Sportsbook account, use one of their many deposit options to make your first deposit of at least $50. Once you deposit your funds and make your first wager of $50 or more with odds of -120 or better, you will receive $200 in free credit. What a deal!
The free credit is paid out in four weekly installments of $50 each, so you will have some extra funds for your weekly bets. Each credit expires 10 days after being issued, so there is no time to waste.
Signing Up with WynnBET Sportsbook
The registration process is pretty straightforward and is similar to signing up for any other online sportsbook or shopping website such as Amazon. A little additional information is neccesary as it is on any gambling website, but this is done for your security as well as the security of WynnBET and required by the states governing entity. To get started, follow the directions below.
- Click through one of the many links on this page on your mobile device and you will be brought to either the App Store or direcectly to the WynnBET site to download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded, click on REGISTER button and you will be brought to the first page showed in the image above.
- Enter your desired username, a unique password and your email address.
- Click “Next Step” and you will be brought to the second page of registration. This is where you would enter your personal information such as name, date of birth, phone number and last four of your SSN. This is done for identification purposes only.
- Click “Next Step” again and enter your address and click “Complete Registration.”
- You will then be instantly verified if all the information you entered is correct and you will be ready to explore the site or make your first deposit.
Funding your WynnBET Account
For now, WynnBET is fairly limited with their banking options, but we are fairly confident that WynnBET will add more options as time goes on. WynnBET is fairly new to the scene, and sometimes banking options are held up due to the states approval process. Choices may be different in each state that WynnBET operates. At present, the options include:
- ACH/eCheck (VIP Preferred): Securely link your bank account using your bank account and routing numbers. Deposits are instant using this method.
- Play+ Card: Sign up directly on the app for the WynnBET play+ prepaid debit card and link a credit/debit card, your PayPal account or bank account for quick and easy deposits.
- Casino Cage: Deposit using cash at the affiliated retail casino. Will vary per state, but deposits are currently available in New Jersey at Caesar’s Atlantic City cage.
- Visa/Mastercard: You can use your credit or debit card for quick and easy deposits.
- ACH/eCheck (VIP Preferred): Once you make a deposit using ACH/eCheck, you will then be able to withdraw using the same method. Withdrawals will usually appear in your account 1-2 days after approval.
- Play+ Card: After signing up for a Play+ card, you can withdraw to your card instantly, and use the bank or credit card attached to the account to transfer to your bank. Once the physical card arrived in the mail 10-14 days after registration, you can also withdraw your funds at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Casino Cage: Request a withdrawal to the casino cage and after approval just show up with your photo ID and account info at the affiliated casino cage and get your cash right away.
Place Your Bets at WynnBET
Placing bets at WynnBET is simple and easy. Find the betting market you would like to bet on scrolling across the top of the screen or click on all sports to see an A-Z list of all available betting markets. Click on the bet you would like to wager on, and a little box appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. If you would like to add bets or put together a parlay, keep clicking on bets you would like to add.
When you are happy with the bets in the betslip, click on the box and it will bring you to the betslip. Enter the amount you would like to wager and WynnBET will calculate the amount of profit you would win on a winning bet. Click BET NOW when you are happy with the selections, sit back and enjoy the game. It’s that easy!
Available States and Additional Information
|State||Status||Partners||Bonus Offer||Launch Date|
|Michigan||Live||GAN/Tribal Casinos||Bet $50, Get $200||Jan 21, 2021|
|New Jersey||Live||Caesars AC||Bet $50, Get $200||Nov 19, 2020|
|Colorado||Live||Full House Resorts||Bet $50, Get $200||Nov 26, 2020|
|Virginia||Live||NASCAR||Bet $50, Get $200||Mar 11, 2021|
|Tennessee||Live||Online-Only License||Bet $50, Get $200||Apr 30, 2021|
|Indiana||Live||Full House Resorts||Bet $50, Get $200||Apr 1, 2021|
|Arizona||Live||San Carlos Apache Tribe||Bet $50, Get $200||September 9, 2021|
|New York||Live||Online-Only License||Bet $50, Get $200||February 4, 2022|
|Louisiana||Live||Horseshoe Casino Bossier City||Bet $50, Get $200||February 10, 2022|
So far, WynnBET is available in New Jersey, Colorado, Michigan, Virginia, Indiana, Tennessee, Arizona, New York, and Louisiana. While most of the individual state regulations are similar, there are a few minor differences between the markets that mostly pertain to the ability to bet on college sports.
For example, in New Jersey, you can not bet on in-state collegiate sporting events, but that may be changing soon. While Colorado is pretty wide open when it comes to betting options, there are no college prop bets available.
In Tennessee you will notice that there is no retail casino partner as Tennessee is 100% online.
For the most part, you will find WynnBET to be the same online sportsbook app no matter which regulated state you log in from with a few minor exceptions.
Available Betting Platforms
WynnBET is available on both iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android powered devices and can be easily downloaded via the App Store (iOS) or directly from the WynnBET website for Android users. Simply click on one of the links on this page to be taken directly to the App Store or WynnBET download page.
Both the Android and iOS apps are easy to navigate, quick to load and easy on the eyes. WynnBET is a great option for both rookies and veteran bettors alike which is what you would expect from one of the biggest names in gambling.
At this time, WynnBET is not available on desktop, but that may change in the future. Several online sportsbooks launch App Only and add the browser-based sportsbook a short time later.
WynnBET Sportsbook FAQs
What is the WynnBET sportsbook bonus offer?
The WynnBET sportsbook bonus offer is a risk-free bet up to $1000 for new customers.
What promo code should I use when signing up for WynnBET?
There is no promo code to use when you sign up through one of the many links on this page.
Is WynnBET legal?
WynnBET is 100% legal and licensed in the states listed above and is regulated by the same government oversight as any retail casino. This gives you the peace of mind that all your money is safe and games are fair, same as they would be in any live casino sportsbook in the US.
Is my money safe on WynnBET online sportsbook?
Absolutely! Each state where WynnBET is legal and live have their own government oversite with a list of regulations to ensure that your money is safe and secure. This includes only using trusted and secure banking options and keeping customer money in segregated accounts.
What states can I play on WynnBET online sportsbook?
Currently WynnBET is available in Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey, Virginia, Indiana, Tennessee, Arizona, Louisiana, and New York. More states are on the way!
What resources does WynnBET offer for problem gamblers?
While online sportsbetting is meant to be an entertaining and fun, if you ever find yourself getting in over your head or just need a break, WynnBET has several options including self-exclusion, deposit limits, betting limits, time limits and time-out periods. These options can be found in the responsible gaming section.