Odds & Ends (4/12/22): Tides Hits +900 MLB Single Game Parlay
The season is just four days old and we already have a huge single game parlay winner!
Our betting expert Timothy Buell hit a massive +900 ticket in the Yankees vs. Blue Jays game on Monday night!
Where can you find Tim? You can catch his FREE article series, Tides’ Takes under our news section –– jam packed with betting picks and analysis.
Tides also offers premium expert picks and frequently appears on the daily RotoGrinders flagship show, Grinders Live.
Tim will aim to run it back tonight with another crack at a same game parlay winner. Check it out in Tuesday’s Tides’ Takes article!
Our experts have been hitting every sport hard. ScoresAndOdds has you covered for everything with MLB kicking off, and while the NBA and NHL venture into the playoffs.
Recent Sports Betting Expert Highlights
- Our MLB team is 25-22-4, +4.89u in MLB picks this season.
- Justin Carlucci is 8-4, +4.11u in MLB betting picks this season.
- Tim Buell is 3-3, +3.58u in MLB betting picks this season.
- Nick Galaida has a 57% win rate this MLB season.
- Our NBA experts are 147-130-4, +15.39u in NBA player props last 4 weeks.
- Grant Neiffer is 10-8-1, +2.7u in NBA player props last 14 days.
- Erik Beimfohr is 3-1, +2.66u in NBA player props last 2 weeks.
- Keith Eyster is is 9-6, +2.53u in NBA player props last 4 weeks.
- Our NHL experts are 11-4, +7.79u in NHL betting picks last 7 days.
- Taylor Ezell is 12-6, +3.4u in NHL player props last 4 weeks.
- Dana Forden is 4-1, +3.98u in NHL betting picks last 7 days.
Keep an eye on your email for free picks! All you need is a registered ScoresAndOdds account (at no cost) for access when we offer a freebie.
That’s it for now, thanks for checking in, and may the ScoresAndOdds be on your side!