ESPN BET has entered the online sports betting world with an awesome ESPN BET promo code. Make sure to manually enter the code SAOBONUS when signing up to claim your $250 in bonus bets.
|ESPN BET Welcome Offer||Details|
|📲 ESPN BET Promo Code||SAOBONUS|
|💰ESPN BET Welcome Offer||Bet Anything, Get $250 In Bonus Bets|
|🗓 Launch Date||November 14, 2023|
When Did ESPN BET Launch?
ESPN BET launched in 17 states on November 14, 2023. This date was revealed during an announcement on November 2. It was also announced that the sportsbook would debut in 17 states on the same day.
The timing of the ESPN BET launch coincides with a key stretch of the NFL season, making it a perfect opportunity for new users to find exciting action to start betting on.
Is There An ESPN BET Promo Code?
Yes! The ESPN BET promo code is SAOBONUS. Enter that code when signing up for an account to get $250 in bonus bets after making a wager of any amount. What a deal!
How to Sign Up for the ESPN BET Promo Code
The sign-up process for the ESPN BET Sportsbook is very simple.
Here’s a breakdown of how to get started signing up for an account with ESPN BET:
- Head to the ESPN BET Sportsbook sign-up page.
- When the signup window appears, designate a username, password, and the name of the promo code.
- Sign up and input your initial deposit in order to use the ESPN BET promo code SAOBONUS with the online sportsbook.
- As soon as you qualify for the betting requirements of the welcome bonus, you’ll be set to use the credit on the ESPN BET Sportsbook.
ESPN BET Promo Code States
As a result of the partnership with PENN Entertainment, ESPN BET inherited all the states where its prior brand operated.
That list for ESPN BET includes Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
ESPN BET Kentucky
ESPN BET is headed to Kentucky since the state officially launched online sports betting in September 2023. With major college programs such as the University of Kentucky and Louisville, Kentucky online sports betting is a lucrative proposition for ESPN BET.
Unique ESPN BET Features
As the saying goes, it’s better to be late than never. That saying may fit ESPN BET’s arrival into the sports betting landscape.
Plenty of sports betting giants are standing out and separating themselves with a large chunk of market share in this crowded industry. And there are even newcomers like Fanatics Sportsbook that are acting as disruptors. ESPN BET will try to assume the latter’s role as a disruptor that can gain some traction.
So, what features set apart ESPN BET from the competition?
Alternate Player Props – Take Advantage of Some Unders
Whether you’re betting on the NFL, NBA, NHL, or anything in between, the player prop market seems to be the new craze in sports betting. ESPN BET is one of the few sportsbooks that allows players to bet on alternative player prop unders.
Popular sportsbooks such as FanDuel and Caesars, among many others, allow their players to bet on “escalator” alternative player props. However, in these markets, players can only bet on the “over, ” creating a one-way market.
At ESPN BET, you can bet on an alternate under!
Players Not to Score
Another cool feature on ESPN BET is having the ability to wager on a player not to score. Let’s explain.
At any sportsbook, you can wager on someone scoring a goal or a touchdown, but they are almost always a one-way market (just like alternate player prop overs).
But at ESPN BET, you can bet on the “no” for a player to score – additionally, you can even parlay these wagers together! Sportsbooks understand bettors have a propensity to bet on things to happen. But it’s great to see a new sportsbook like ESPN BET give you a two-way market on the other side, which can hopefully give you a more honest price.
Competitors of ESPN BET
Now that ESPN is in the online sports betting space, they’re going to strive to be the best option for users in a crowded landscape.
Can ESPN BET compete with the current industry leaders? The logic points to a resounding yes. With that said, though, let’s run down some of the top current sportsbook promo codes.
FanDuel Promo Code
The offer at FanDuel Sportsbook when new users utilize the promo code at Scores And Odds is a deal for both bonus bets and Sunday NFL Ticket. No code is required for this offer. With football season around the corner, this is a great chance to get a discount to view NFL games.
FanDuel Sportsbook has risen over the last decade as one of the most prominent brands in the sports betting industry. Much like what the ESPN BET Sportsbook app strives for, FanDuel offers a variety of popular betting options such as free bets, same game parlays, odds boosts, and more all within a user-friendly interface.
BetMGM Bonus Code
When you use promo codes at Scores And Odds, you’ll be able to get a solid welcome offer at BetMGM. All you need is a minimum $10 as a real-money deposit to qualify. This is an extremely benevolent welcome bonus for users as NFL season approaches.
BetMGM has been in the online sports betting sphere since 2018 and has grown into one of the most trusted brands in the industry. BetMGM’s excellent betting app has extensive features such as a top events module and betting markets for any style.
bet365 Bonus Code
The promo code for bet365 at Scores And Odds is available, and it allows new users the ability to bet $1 and get $200 in bonuses. A $10 deposit is required to obtain the bonus code offer. The bonus code can be used during registration, yet it won’t alter the offer amount.
bet365 was founded in England in 2000 and serves over 40 nations and 35 million users across the globe. In the US, bet365 currently operates in New Jersey, Colorado, Virginia, and Ohio.
bet365 was a trailblazer in the industry as they were the first to provide users the option of in-game betting as well as having streaming services.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
With the promo code, when you bet, you can get bonuses at Caesars.
Caesars replaced William Hill in 2021 and is widely used by many bettors across the country for a variety of reasons. The sportsbook offers a loaded promo schedule, the ability to earn rewards with every wager and a stacked amount of player/game prop menus.
One of the best perks of Caesars Rewards is free hotel nights at their variety of locations.
Is ESPN BET a Legit Sportsbook?
The ESPN BET launch brings with it another top-notch option in the sports betting industry because of the reliability of new partner PENN Entertainment, a trusted, legal sports betting company that emphasizes responsible gambling.
You can rest assured that you’ll be in safe hands when wagering on ESPN BET. PENN Entertainment was founded in 1982. In addition to online sports betting, the company has 43 properties in 20 states through the brands of Ameristar, Boomtown, and Hollywood Casino, as well as the Penn National Race Course.
Sports to Wager On at ESPN BET
Since it’s the Worldwide Leader in Sports, ESPN BET Sportsbook is stocked with all the key events to wager on. You will find no shortage of wagers on all the biggest sports, including NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, college basketball, soccer, horse racing, auto racing, tennis, golf, and beyond.
The calendar is ripe with sports broadcasting from the ESPN brand as football season is in full swing. It’s only natural they’ll promote their branded sportsbook for events like the NFL playoffs, NBA playoffs, college football bowls and NHL playoffs. There are plenty of opportunities at ESPN BET to take advantage of exciting wagering opportunities in the sports world.
A History of ESPN
ESPN was formed in Bristol, Connecticut, in 1979 and has risen to dominate the airwaves for sports coverage across the world.
Here are some notable moments in the history of the company as the ESPN BET launch date approaches.
- August 16, 1978: Bill Rasmussen and his son Scott come up with the idea for a 24/7 sports channel operated through satellites.
- September 7, 1979: ESPN launches at 7 p.m. EST.
- Spring 1980: ESPN gains exposure through coverage of events such as the NFL Draft and opening round of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament.
- April 1983: International programming is now distributed by ESPN.
- March 15, 1987: ESPN earns the first cable deal for the NFL.
- January 5, 1989: ESPN strikes a four-year deal with the MLB.
- January 1, 1992: ESPN Radio is launched.
- October 1, 1993: ESPN2 becomes live across 10 million households.
- April 1, 1995: ESPN.com, at the time known as ESPNET SportsZone, is launched.
- February 9, 1996: The Walt Disney Company acquires Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., which includes ESPN.
- November 1, 1996: ESPN News is launched.
- March 11, 1998: ESPN The Magazine is launched.
- August 2001: ESPN launches a video service now known as ESPN3 that offers a large amount of programming.
- January 22, 2002: ESPN acquires an agreement for multimedia coverage of the NBA.
- January 7, 2004: Spanish language channel ESPN Deportes is launched.
- March 4, 2005: College sports channel ESPNU is launched.
- Sept. 1, 2007: ESPN360.com, now known as ESPN3, is reconfigured as the company’s domain for a plethora of live sporting events online
- Spring 2011: Women’s sports centric website espnW is launched.
- August 14, 2014: SEC Network is launched.
- April 12, 2018: ESPN+ is launched as the company’s first direct to consumer streaming service.
- August 22, 2019: ACC Network is launched.
- May 14, 2019: ESPN joins into a partnership with Caesars Entertainment for an ESPN-branded studio in Las Vegas at The LINQ Hotel & Casino to produce sports wagering inspired content.
- Oct. 30, 2022: ESPN+ streams its inaugural, exclusive NFL game between the Denver Broncos and Jacksonville Jaguars. It becomes the most-watched event in the platform’s history.
- August 2023: Penn reveals a 10-year deal with ESPN to run ESPN BET.
- November 14 2023: ESPN BET launches in 17 states
ESPN BET Banking Options
ESPN offers the following deposit and withdrawal options:
- Credit Card (deposit only)
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Cash at Casino
- Wire Transfer
- Paper Check (withdrawal only)
ESPN BET Promo Code FAQ
What is the ESPN BET promo code?
The ESPN BET promo code is SAOBONUS. Enter the code when prompted during the sign-up process to get $250 in bonus bets after making a wager of any amount. What a deal! Click here to get started.
What is the legal age to bet with ESPN?
The legal betting age to wager with ESPN BET is 21 years old and above.
Where is ESPN BET available?
ESPN BET is available in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
What sports are available to bet on ESPN BET?
ESPN is known as the Worldwide Leader in Sports and that moniker lends itself extremely well for the appetites of online sports betting users. Sports that are currently available on ESPN BET include football, basketball, baseball, soccer, hockey, tennis, golf, combat sports, motor and horse racing, and many more.
ESPN BET Promo Code Conclusion
It’s an exciting time for sports bettors now that ESPN BET has launched in 17 states. ESPN collaborating with Penn Entertainment provides another legitimate option for sports fans to participate in safe and scintillating wagering.
You can expect ESPN BET to be a major player as an online sportsbook. It remains to be seen whether ESPN BET can keep up with the industry leaders, but we expect big things from the newest sportsbook on the market.